Exit Stage Fast
In Steve Davis’ “Risks of Being Human”:
- What risks would the Onn take in eating all the humans at once?
- What risk and advantage would the Onn have in eating none of the humans?
- What advantage would the Onn have in eating only one human at a time, as needed?
In Robert O’Connor’s “The Snow Leopard”:
- What is the story? What is the narrator supposed to accomplish?
- What does the snow leopard symbolize?
- The narrator often refers to “God.” Does he do so out of piety or mere habit?
In Charles C. Cole’s “Until Next Time”:
- Are the characters Gregor and Janessa appealing, unappealing or mixed? In any case, in what ways?
- To what extent do they really need to discuss their respective motivations?
- In what condition does Janessa exit the scene?
in Andrey Kuzmichev’s “Duty Free”:
- What does the title have to do with the story other than refer to an airport shop?
- What does the medieval legend of Eupraxia mean to Amurov?
- Is the girl whom Amurov encounters on the plane really a terrorist as well as a kind of anti-muse?
- Why might one doubt Coleridge’s claim that he remembered all of his poem Kubla Khan from a dream but was caused to forget it by the “person from Porlock”?
What is a Bewildering Stories Challenge?