Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The First Quarterly Review is scheduled
for March 26, 2018, after issue 754.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates.
- The schedule is approximate for novels and other serials; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any serialized work’s Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in 2019
Novellas: open in June
Serials: open in Aprll
Short Stories: open in April
Flash Fiction: open in April
Poetry: open in April|
Short Poetry: open in April
Essays, etc.: open in April
Reviews & Excerpts: open in March
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "m" = music; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: February 19, 2018|