Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The Third Quarterly Review is scheduled
for September 23, 2019, after issue 825.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates.
- The schedule is approximate for all serialized works; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in 2020
Novellas: open in October
Serials: open in October
Short Stories: open in November
Flash Fiction: open in October
Poetry: open in October|
Short Poetry: open in October
Essays, etc.: open in October
Reviews & Excerpts: open in October
Artwork: open in October
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: September 16, 2019|