Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The Second Quarterly Review is scheduled for June 24, 2013, following issue 530.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading.
- Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors. Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space.
- The schedule is approximate for novels and other serials; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check the serial’s Table of Contents to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- The numbers following titles are page or installment numbers; some are estimates.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in the second quarter of 2014
Novellas: open in the third quarter
Serials: open in July
Short Stories: open in August
Flash Fiction: open in July
Poetry: open in July|
Short Poetry: open in July
Essays, etc.: open in July
Reviews & Excerpts: open in July
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances.|
"d" = discussion; "ex" = excerpt; "int" = intermittent serial;
"L" = Letter; "m" = memoir; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: May 20, 2013|