Bewildering Stories biography
Wendy Holborow, born in South Wales, lived in Greece for 14 years where she edited Poetry Greece. Her poetry has been published internationally and placed in competitions. She recently gained a Master’s in Creative Writing at Swansea University.
- After the Silent Phone Call (Poetry Salzburg 2015)
- Work’s Forward Motion (2016)
- An Italian Afternoon (Indigo Dreams 2017) which was a Poetry Book Society Pamphlet Choice Winter 2017/18
- and her most recent collection Janky Tuk Tuks (The High Window Press 2018)
- Dusking Through Waves is due out March 2020
Copyright © 2020 by Wendy Holborow