In Richard Ong’s Little Soul Mates, what mistake does the teacher make in her view of Tess and Miko?
In Charles C. Cole’s Collector’s Items:
- Aside from general shape, how is the “recycling” figure portrayed as human?
- Why does the old man take a dismissive attitude toward his tattoo?
- If life is “recycled,” what does it become? How does the emanation of life from a body have the same property as matter?
- Is the narrator’s and the old man’s vision mystical or naturalistic?
In Jen Sexton-Riley’s Whatever Happened to Spider Monkey?:
- After overcoming his fear of falling, why does Florio decide to jump? What is his tragic flaw?
- How might Riya’s role in the story be made to appear less incidental?
In Mike Sharlow’s The Bus Stop:
- To whom does Mick shift the blame for his hot temper? Does the person appear in the story?
- Aside from cutting in line, what are Mick’s motives for striking Don?
- Does Mick learn anything from his experience?
What is a Bewildering Stories Challenge?