In Robin Helweg-Larsen’s Sly Reality, what is a “karass”?
In Phil Temples’ Paying It Backwards, discuss the implicit socio-political aspects from at least two viewpoints in current U.S. society.
In Mark Joseph Kevlock’s The Difficult I’ll Do Right Now:
- In what ways are the two characters opposites?
- What does the title mean? What word does “right” modify? What is “difficult”?
In Edward Ahern’s Not Playing Nice:
- Has Gordon used his magical cane on a previous occasion?
- How does Gordon know where the head witch’s hideout is?
- In what previous chapters has Horace Wittson appeared?
In Bill Bowler’s translation of Vladislav Surkov’s The Loneliness of the Half-Blood:
- “[Surkov] proposed and implemented the concept of sovereign democracy in Russia.” — What is “sovereign democracy”? How does it differ from other forms of democracy?
- What is the meaning of “half-blood”? What would “full-blooded” mean by Surkov’s definition? Is Surkov’s half-blood lonely by necessity or choice?
What is a Bewildering Stories Challenge?