P = rho g h
In Charles C. Cole’s “Releasing Shirley”:
- What is the function of Minka’s being a “foreigner” who speaks with a pronounced accent?
- What was Shirley like? Was she loved or are her remains and memory treated disrespectfully?
In Elous Telma’s “The Sacrificial Camera”:
- What is the water pressure at the bottom of the Aquarium? You may calculate it in any units you like.
- What might the shark’s movements portend for anything else on the mysterious mound?
- How might the Disposable’s discovery relate to Frank’s hallucinations in “Frank’s Sea Visions”?
In Paul Lees-Haley’s “The Old Man and the Pond”:
- What is the name of John’s wife?
- John’s wife longs to speak. Why doesn’t she?
- Why does she carry a book in her purse?
- What are the functions of the temperature change, the animals and passers-by in the story?
- Assuming that John remembers dates accurately — although not the events — how old are he and his wife?
by Bewildering Stories
What is a Bewildering Stories Challenge?