Pink Grow the Flowers, Oh
In Ken Allen Dronsfield’s “Where the Pink Flowers Grow”:
- In what way does the poem not overstep BwS’ “dead narrator” guideline?
- What is the symbolism of the color pink?
In Patrick Hueller’s “Sigh, O Narnia”:
- What is the function of repeating the “he said” speech tags so often?
- In what ways are Ryan and the little boy alike?
- The title is the little boy’s reanalysis of “sayonara.” In what way does the story give the title a double meaning?
In David Adès’ poem “The Nine Billion Names of Man,” how do cause and effect differ from those in Arthur C. Clarke’s short story “The Nine Billion Names of God”?
In Bruce Pavalon’s Space Girl Blues: By chapter 10, why might readers have begun to suspect that Aaron Evinrude is, himself, a space alien?
by Bewildering Stories